Monday, January 23, 2012

Yesterday Something Wonderful Happened.....

Yesterday something bad happened or, it was bad until I handled it using yoga principles and it was then that I realized the value of yoga and how far I've come with it. Yoga is not just about poses. It's about the breathe and living in the present, both of which I saw that I could do yesterday and that's why I'm so grateful.

I didn't want to go out to dinner to celebrate my birthday without all of my 3 friends. One had to work and so another on suggested that we play Mah Jong. Remember what my husband did to 2 of my friends, when he made the unproved, yet e know he did it phone calls and then ordered food sent to my friend's house. Her husband does not want her playing with me because I'm married to an emotionally unstable man.

I could have been upset. I could have thought back to what my parents were like and how young men who liked me.....couldn't because their families didn't approve of me. I could have thought of my jealous, younger daughter who, because of her rage against the fact that she didn't fit in brought everyone down BUT I DIDN'T!!!!! I thought about yoga and began to breathe deeply. It helped. I chose to live in the present. I had created an intention to be happy and o I thought of all the things that I do that make me happy.

Of course, my husband wanted to see my reaction. That would make him happy if he upset me. Knowing this, I chose not to acknowledge any of this, but to go o with my life. It worked. He told me that his life had no meaning. I told him that he needed to find things to do. But, in my heart, I knew that when he became ill, his victim escaped. I knew that he needed only selected information about me in order for me to move forward. That is not what he wanted. From the beginning of this relationship, he has pit people together to fight, but no more.

I won!!!!! I have my life and I'm loving it!!!!!!

I WON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment