Sunday, January 8, 2012

Observing People's Emotions

I am grateful that I am now able to observe his emotions because I am quiet around him. This morning I noticed jealousy when I said that I was going to yoga and had errands. I have asked him to go to a yoga class and of course, "NO" was the response. It's just that he has lost control of me.

I am grateful that because of the Almighty sending me Lou, I have found myself. I have taken the "WORK ME" and combined it with the "HOME ME" and I am amazing because of it.

If you throw in the fact that I am quieter because I don't have to fill space with conversation since I'm not anxious anymore, I become a force to be recognized.

He is not a happy camper. He has lost control of the one person that he could abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment