Sunday, November 25, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR REALIZATIONS

I realized today that I have experienced "joy" during my Thanksgiving vacation.   It was "joy" of my own making.

It was yoga classes.  It was going to synagogue services.  It was walking.  It was reading.  It was breathing.  It was television and movies.  It was music.   It was the quiet when I didn't want to answer questions or make remarks that would lead me down the wrong path.

It was the realization that if he does things to get in trouble, it's his problem and not mine.

I realized that I have created a wonderful life for myself. 

Then I realized that I could retire because I had a life that I loved.

That led me to realize that I no longer have to think about "survival strategies" as I did this past year to keep myself safe.

My new joys and my thankfulness to the Almighty will keep me safe.

That is a wonderful realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment