Wednesday, November 28, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR LEARNING TO LIE

I'm not in the habit of lying.  Nor am I in the habit of saying that I am tired.  But things happened last night that taught me how to lie.  I am grateful to the Almighty for this new skill.

I was annoyed at things that he said last night.  I did what I had to do.  I was quiet.  I walked out of rooms.  However, that was not going to be enough.  He was going to try and attack me. I came up with, "I'm tired!"  To know me is to know that never happens.  However, with that I was able to read my book and watch my television program.

This morning, I received a text asking what I wanted to do for my birthday.  This usually involves me taking them out and if you think back to Mothers Day and last years birthday, this is not a good idea.  I didn't respond.


Thank you Almighty for the gift of quiet and the gift of lying.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment