Saturday, November 24, 2012

GRATEFUL THAT THE MOURNING PERIOD IS OVER

This morning in services, I felt completely happy with my new life.    I wasn't angry about loosing the old life.   I wasn't coming up with strategies for the day.    I am calm, cool and collected.  I live in the moment and enjoyed the moment.

I realized that I had gotten rid of the things and the people that didn't serve me.  Some of those people must remain in my life, but they aren't part of my life.  I was embracing my life with grace, gratitude and love.  I felt joy.  I felt energy.  I'm alive in the moment and know that I will have a good day.

I realized that the mourning for my old life and mistaken dreams was over.  I had moved on and I was making new dreams.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment