Thursday, November 22, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR THIS THANKSGIVING

I have always done a form of entertaining on Thanksgiving to teach the girls the appropriate way to open your home to others.

This year I decided to move forward quietly with my own life because with this group teaching and learning obviously don't work.   

I truly feel like I am on vacation!   I walked this morning on a beautiful day for two hours.  I went to a GRATITUDE YOGA class at my studio and I did most of the poses with some adaptions in the others.

I learned another mantra that I promise to remember.  IN ORDER TO HAVE HAPPINESS FOR ONES SELF, ONE MUST HAVE GRACE, GRATITUDE AND LOVE.   I am determined to be happy.  

What I have noticed is that without them in my life, I am truly happy.


I am grateful for the insights that I have learned from the Almighty.  I am grateful for this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment