Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ME

Thank you Almighty, for making me the person that I am.

I have created a new life and I am very satisfied with it.

I have joy!!!  I have energy!!  I will have a good day!!

I love myself deeply!!!

I'm working on giving it up fully!!

Last night, I made my heart sing!!!  After the dentist, where my bonding broke, I was delighted to make an appointment and take the day off from work to fix the entire thing.

I went to a Restorative Yoga class and felt my muscles stretch.  Then I went to a Sisterhood meeting and won a prize in THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

I came home and this morning, despite the impending storm, drove to work.  I'm going out for dinner with a friend and then working, OPEN SCHOOL NIGHT.

I have made my heart sing!!!

Thank you Almighty for perfecting the model of me so I can enjoy myself!!!

Open School Night was postponed until NEXT WEDNESDAY when my friend and I are doing dinner.

How pleasant it is to be home in the storm with no one annoying me.  I have learned to say just enough and just the right things to keep me safe.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment