Friday, March 1, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for the "NEW ME" that I have become.

I know that the Almighty loves me.  I talk to HIM all day long.  I pray to HIM.   I know that he is there for me in whatever I do.

He has sent me YOGA and MEDITATION.   It is from the MANTRAS that I have raised my self-esteem and learned how to take care of myself and be safe.

HE has taught me how to develop a life for myself and for that I am grateful.

I am very proud of myself.  I am in control of myself.  

In these last few days, I have been tested.  I am proud to say that I have passed EVERY TEST with flying colors.  I watch myself from without and I see that I am not the same person that I was before.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for the new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment