Thursday, March 7, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR CALMNESS

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the calmness that I feel.

Usually, when I awaken in the morning, I feel anxiety.  Lately, if I do, I say my prayers and my mantras.  The fear resides and I move on.  I am so grateful for this.

I am grateful that we are in the middle of a nor'easter because I had to stay home yesterday and then again today.  He had to drive me.   I was calm, cool and collected.  It's a new ME!!!  I don't get rattled by anything.  I feel like everything is scripted and I know EXACTLY what to do or say.

It's the same with the older one.  I love myself deeply.  I am letting go fully.  To me this means, I know who she is and I'm not gong to get involved with anything.  It's as if I were looking at her solely from the outside and going about the motions.  This has made me very relaxed.

This doesn't mean that I'm not aware of my supporting players.  At any moment, they could erupt. But, I know who they are.

I have given up all dreams of them.  These dreams were man-made, made by me.  They were never real.  I have finally come to that conclusion.

I am prepared.

I am calm.

I thank the Almighty for this!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment