Monday, March 18, 2013

GRATEFUL FOT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

Thank you Almighty for giving me the determination to plan and then have a wonderful weekend.

I did so many enjoyable things this weekend.  Some were the usual things that I always do.  Services were enjoyable on the Sabbath.  I was able to socialize with synagogue friends.  Walking happened in Home Depot due to the bad weather.   The book, FOREVER, that I'm reading for the Sisterhood book club is excellent.   My yoga class on Sunday morning was a lot of  fun.

But, then there were the new things that I did which were amazing.   I went to a Yoga Workshop with a Life-Coach and learned a lot about myself.

I went for a manicure and pedicure and now my nails are PURPLE!!!   Wow!!!

I planned all of these activities for myself and had a really relaxing time.

I know that because I'm at work now and can feel the results of that relaxation.

Thank you, Almighty for a wonderful weekend!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment