Monday, July 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the life that he has given me.

More than that, I am grateful to the Almighty because I know how to handle this life.

I had a wonderful time in Westhampton.  I increased my walk to 2 1/2 miles every day.  I walked earlier and saw a lot more.  I finished a wonderful book for one of my clubs next week.  I found an incredible Hamptons Yoga Studio and classes that I love.

Each day that I walked, I began with a mantra which included my intention for the day.  I appreciated and lived in that moment and experienced joy.

He did try to bother me.  He did try to banter.  But, because I was based in the present, I never responded.  He did try to frustrate me with the "new condo" that he was buying, but wouldn't part with any of his money except what he won from his case.  Obviously, nothing will be purchased.  I put the entire thing in his hands.  I did this very quietly, but with a big smile inside me.

As far as the rest of this Triad, I have moved on.   The older one is moving in with a man that he hates.  It is not my job to teach anyone, anymore.

And so life is quiet.  

And I have joy.

Thank you, Almighty for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment