Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR GOING TO YOGA INTENTION #28 YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOU.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I went to a Restorative Yoga Class last night.

While the instructor was speaking, I learned something which was to become INTENTION #28. WE ARE IN CONTROL OF OURSELVES.  OTHERS ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF US!!

It was extremely important for me to hear this.  We are the only ones who can bring us from darkness to light.

I find myself being on guard around him. I am very careful about what I say.  I say very little and try to practice stillness.   Last year, his mantra was Jeff and Linda and we remember how that culminated on July 31st.

This year, it's purchasing a new condo.   He received money from his settlement and he is due to receive more money from the second settlement.   He has no enthusiasm about buying anything.  In reality, he doesn't want to spend the money.   He is going to brokers, but without enthusiasm. It seems to be an activity for him.  He makes the broker drive him around. The cheaper condos are more of the same.  The better ones, he doesn't want.  He doesn't want to spend money. It remains for me to be passionate about this.

For a while, I was passionate, but this morning, while walking,  I realized that for him, this is another control issue where he can play me.

I was angry at myself and vowed not to do that again.

HASN'T YOGA TAUGHT ME TO BE CONTENT WITH WHAT I HAVE?  HASN'T YOGA TAUGHT ME TO LIVE IN THE MOMENT???

I INTEND TO STOP TAKING HIS BAIT AND APPRECIATE THE MOMENT.  I NEED CONTROL OF ME!!!

THAT IS MY INTENTION TODAY!!!!

Thank you, Almighty for these thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment