Thursday, July 18, 2013

INTENTION #29

Today, I will set an INTENTION to be peaceful and calm all day long.

I will enjoy the world around me.

I saw a very big change in me yesterday.  I could have reacted to his silence and asked what was wrong.   Then we would have been off and running.

Instead, I enjoyed the feeling of peace as well as accomplishment that I had all day long.  It is no easy feat to get up early to walk before a heat wave descends.   And then to go to work all day.  And then to go to yoga.  And then to start my new book.  And then to make dinner.

I did all this with joy because I appreciated the peacefulness and calmness that stillness has given me.

Today, I will do the same.  There will be different chores and errands, but the innner peace and calmness will remain.

Thank you, Almighty, for being there for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment