Friday, July 19, 2013

INTENTION #30 STILLNESS

My intention for today is to practice STILLNESS at home.

I fully realize that he has no intention of purchasing a new condo.  It's a game with him to see if he can frustrate me.   Sadly for him, it isn't succeeding and as I said yesterday, time is running out because in a few short weeks, I return to work.  He can see that this is true as I worked 2 days this week.

Yesterday, I suggested that he purchase the condo that he loved and put the dog in a kennel like everyone does. He liked the condo because it had many units and that meant lots of people.    He admitted in an off moment that it would cost a lot of money to put the dog in a kennel and even though he laments having so much, he doesn't want to spend it.

I'm moving on from this and putting him totally in charge.  I'm saying this with a smile, because it really is about control.   He thinks that I want it and therefore he won't do it. 

That's how the marriage went.  That's why we aren't friends and there is no marriage.

And yes, I will be back at work in September, God willing.

This blog is wonderful because it allows me to speak.

The rest of the day, I practice stillness.

Thank you, Almighty for teaching me to be CALM, COOL and COLLECTED with STILLNESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment