Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR THE ABILITY TO "SEE" INTENTION #27- DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN

I am grateful to the Almighty because I really did have a wonderful time in Westhampton.

I reviewed my entries from last year, and saw a pattern of happiness which was shattered on July 31, 2012.    

Intention # 27 is to be on guard so as to make sure that doesn't happen.    I am going to use everything that I have learned in yoga to make sure of that.

I was amazed at how nice he was to me.   That really is the make of a socially maladjusted individual because he can control what he does.   It made me even more determined to remain on guard and use what I learned in yoga because this could turn on a dime.  I suspect that he too wants a decent summer and so he will leave me alone.

However, there are times when he says something and is hoping for a reaction.  It ain't happening.   

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to finally, "see."

No comments:

Post a Comment