Monday, July 15, 2013

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY - INTENTION # 26 - COOL, CALM, COLLECTED

I am grateful to the Almighty because we returned from Westhampton and I have achieved all of my goals!!!!!

I am not the same person that I wad in 2012.   I was calm, cool and collected.  I spoke about nonsense in my cute little voice.   When I expressed an opinion, if it was disagreed with, I dropped the entire discussion.  I was beyond proud of myself.    I really have let go of that which hasn't served me in order to survive and to heal. I live in the moment and choose what I wish to speak about.   As a result of all this, I had a wonderful time because I truly am a survivor.  I know because of my faith in the Almighty and through yoga, what has to be done in order for me to survive.

I am beyond thankful to the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment