Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT I MADE IT THROUGH THE RAIN

To quote a Barry Manilow tune, "I am so grateful to the Almighty that I made it through the rain."

It's true!!!  I did change the words, but the sentiment that I made it through the rain with the Almighty's help is still.

Tonight is the race.   I will never forget what happened to me last year on July 31. This year, the race is a different day, but the events leading up to what happened to me are the same.

BUT, I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON THAT I WAS.

I no longer try to teach him anything.  I have no positive expectations of him.   I do not expect anything.  Yet, I am prepared for everything.  I no longer say anything of consequence.

As a result of this, I have a housekeeper.  As a result of that, I can do everything that I want and need to do in a timely fashion.  I am enjoying my own life as many women do. 

Yesterday for example, I walked and went to yoga.  I did a laundry.  I went food shopping. I spoke to friends. I took the dog for a grooming.  I did this and so much more, happily because he although in my life, is no longer part of it.

I decided not to be interested when the older one,  who sent the website to him last year and made a choice who to support,  moved in with her boyfriend, a clone of what I have.  This isn't my problem.  I used to care, but now, I think only of what will benefit me.

He's still busy with talking about the condo.   Nothing will come of it and I don't react.  I am so pleased that I listened to the Almighty and moved on.

Thank you so much, Almighty for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment