Tuesday, July 9, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR STILLNESS (INTENTION # 19)

I am grateful to the Almighty for so many things.

I am grateful that I am going to go to work today.   I am doing everything correctly, but I really do need a break from him.   I did so many nice things yesterday,  but,  I told him that I was working. I purchased new glasses to use for walking.  I brought in items to be laminated at Staples.  I went to WEIGHT WATCHERS and I'm happy to say that my weight is the same as last month and I'm enjoying desserts.  I went to the library too.  I knew that he would be difficult about my doing the things that I enjoy and so there was no sense in telling him.  I didn't.  Work he understands.  I did clean some shelves and drawers and that he understood. 

 I spoke to him at dinner about my disgust at the older one's choice of boyfriend and the many things that I didn't like. Moving in with him makes me sick.  The fact that she won't keep kosher upsets me.  I could see that I would get no backup at all.   I dropped the conversation. The Almighty knows that I was an excellent role model and that's all I could have done.
'
I have decided that for today, Intention # 19 will be STILLNESS.   It is a perfect intention because it will allow me the pleasure of enjoying the moment.   Talking to him about many things is a waste of time.  Having global discussions is the best way to go.  I have, in him, no one that I can work with.  The Almighty knows that I did the best that I could do under the circumstances.

For today, I WILL LET GO THOUGHTS THAT DON'T SERVE ME SO THAT I CAN HEAL.

Thank you, Almighty for always being there for me.

Later..................I  am making corrections to INTENTION #19  at work while I take a break from writing goals    I had a really good time in Westhampton, but I really love working!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment