Tuesday, February 10, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR PERCEPTION

I am grateful to the Almighty because now that I am retired, it is very important to have perception so that I can understand people and have a wonderful life.

It has been snowing a lot and I must say that he has driven me where I had to go.  The other side of this is that he doesn't miss an opportunity to banter and see if he can get a reaction from me.   HE HAS FAILED!!!!  How sad!!!!!   Everything he would like to upset me with has fallen flat because the Almighty has gifted me with perception and I'm using it.

Thank you, Almighty for the gift of perception.

It has been a beautifully quiet and serene day.  I took a wonderful yoga class.  I do chores.  I listen to music with a candle lit in the music room while I read. I play with the dog.  Tonight I made chicken for me for dinner.  We are going to the library to a book discussion.  I have invited him because the book was MANHUNT: THE STORY OF JOHN WILKES BOOTH and he knows something about Abraham Lincoln having been to Washington DC with me.


Th day has been lovely because I am quiet, serene and using perception.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment