Sunday, February 22, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful life that He has given me.

I have learned how to deal with the Triad and have written them off.  

He tried to go into another tantrum and was blown off.    I have discovered that speaking very little bothers him a great deal.  I came upon this by accident.  It has allowed me to have an enjoyable and quiet snowy day.

It's yet another snowy day and I can't go to yoga.  

I will do yoga at home.  I have read both newspapers and texted people.  I have done a laundry. I have printed my Passover lists.   Now I am ready to finish my book for the Sisterhood Book Club.   All this because it is quiet.

It is beyond amazing that I finished my book and will now have chicken for dinner.

I'm retired and can do anything that I want to.

Thank you again for my wonderful life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment