Sunday, August 5, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING HOW TO RESPOND TO CIRCUMSTANCES IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He allowed me to read a book called SIMPLE HAPPINESS and it was from that book that I learned how to respond to circumstances in my life.

It's all made up anyway.  Therefore I'm going to respond in a positive way.  I know that the people in my life tried to make my life horrible but I took each experience and made something good of it.

....Like the mini-units I created.
....Like the career that I had.
....Like the condo that I purchased.
....Like the walks that I took.


It's time to move forward again and not to go back to the beginning of time and mourn that which I didn't have.

I am grateful for the life that the Almighty helped me to create.

I am grateful that I am moving forward again.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment