Tuesday, August 7, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR MY PASSIONS

I am grateful to the Almighty for the passions that I have had in my life.

One of my passions is being involved with Judiasm and the Almighty.

Another passion was working.  I chose to the an educator so that I could instruct children.  I chose to teach Social Studies and majored in History and minored in Education.  Later on I studied and received a Masters Degree in Special Education and the degree of Supervision and Administration.  My first Masters was in History/ Secondary Education Social Studies.

I worked at Marie Curie Junior High School, Lincoln Hall, DayTop and Boces.

Another passion is reading.  Yet another is walking.

In the generation that I was born in one got married in their early twenties and had children.  People really wanted to do this.

It wasn't me.  I did it anyway.

This morning I had a realization.   I DID NOT GET DIVORCED BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE INTERFERED WITH THE CAREER THAT I WAS BUILDING.  THOSE CHILDREN WERE HORRIBLE AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM.

I WAS ABLE TO SEPARATE MY LIFE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CAREER AND LIFE WHILE HE WAS STILL THERE AND THEY WERE IN MY LIFE.

I was almost seventy when I retired. 


Thank you Almighty for the passions in my life and for the revelations that I have had.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment