Saturday, March 9, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful new life that He has given me.

I did not set the alarm today and awoke at 8AM. I prayed a bit at home.  I went to services and it was a pleasure to sit with my friends and pray and have kiddish with them.   I did not have to fear going home or think of strategies to keep me safe when i returned home.

I came home and decided to walk.  I called my friend Margie and walked to her house and hung out a bit and came home.

I'm reading the newspapers.  Matzah is outside.  My accountant is coming over to pick up the tax material.  I might have dinner with Jay or not.

I'm in love with my life.

I feel blessed.

I have the Almighty to thank for all my blessings.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment