Monday, March 25, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A WEEKEND FILLED WITH JOY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful weekend that I had.

Saturday was a spiritual day filled with synagogue and meditation.

Sunday, Dana came to visit because Seth had to study.  We had lunch at The Blue Angel and then went to Fairway to buy vitamins.   That was followed by my Meditation Session. I would like to get this fo Dana as a birthday gift but we will see.  We hung out at the house afterwards and then I took her to the station.  I asked her to bring up a Passover bridge table that I use for groceries and she did.   I met Margie for dinner and spoke to bf.  She and Seth bought me a wonderful hat


I was able to talk to Dana unemotionally about him which for me was a blessing.

Thank you Almighty for a wonderful weekend.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment