Thursday, March 21, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW BEGINNING IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because it is Spring and to me it represents a new beginning in my life.

I have been going to The Long Island Meditation Center to be able to begin to learn to rid myself of false pictures that cause stress.  I pictured them and then say, "Please make them disappear.....then the sound swoosh......then disappear.  I can't get enough of this.

I practiced yoga in two classes and attended my Yoga Book Club.

I observed the Purim holiday at PJC last night.  It was wonderful to talk to friends and not to feel fear.

Today my friend Karen is coming over and we will shop for new furniture for my new Yoga and Meditation room.

Thank you Almighty for this new beginning.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment