Monday, March 4, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A SNOWY DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because today is a snowy day.  We had a storm last night.

There would be fear in the past as I had to create strategies in order to be safe. Now I can just "be."

That is absolutely wonderful.

I did my food shopping yesterday before the storm.  Dana and Seth came to Plainview to hang out and have dinner in a Mexican restaurant.  I did do one thing that I will never do again.  I asked Dana if there was anything that I did while she was growing up that had a diverse affect on her personality.  She mentioned the crazy "fights" if you can call them that that I had with him on Saturdays while she was growing up and how scared she felt.  She said that I should have made sure that it didn't happen.  I wish I could have done that but I lived in fear too.  She also mentioned how she knew that I ate non-kosher food on the outside from him.  These were not terrible things but I had no idea how disloyal he was until years later.

Today will be a day of peace and quiet.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment