Sunday, March 10, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because even though we moved the clocks forward and lost an hour,  I practiced yoga in my Sunday yoga class at 9AM with my friend Doreen.

I had texted Doreen yesterday to tell her that I would be returning to class and not to make a big deal out of it as I wanted to be in the moment. After class we caught up on everything and I will call her this week.  

I was able to go to Fairway, CVS and also to get weighed at Weight Watchers where I gained weight and with the exercise that I have been doing I will eliminate dessert.

I came home to clean the house, go on computer and now to read the newspapers.

I'm having Japanese food with Margie.

Life is good and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment