Monday, February 17, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THT I HAVE LEARNED

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned so much in the last two years.

I go through all of my routines quietly in the morning.  Matzah knows exactly what to expect whether it's bringing the cans up or down, getting the newspapers or setting up the kitchen. I read from my meditation book, The Book of Awakening as well as fro the poet Remi.  Each day has something else to think about.

There is joy as I have breakfast and read The NY Times and Newsday.  Weather permitting, Matzah goes outside to bark!!!!  Freddy is always there if I need him!!!!


I am practicing yoga in Leslie's class this morning having taken 2 classes yesterday.  I will walk at The Home Depot and I have to call Verizon because HBO isn't working.

All this is done calmly, quietly and with joy because NO ONE IS ABUSING ME!!!!

I have learned to live in the moment and I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I have learned.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment