Friday, February 7, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR FRIENDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have friends that I can turn to when I need to share something.

I loved visiting Madalyn yesterday BUT Dana no matter what you do for her is an unhappy/angry person and lets it out to me.  Considering all that I spent for a limousine and all that I brought and the lunch I bought she could be quite a bit nicer.

It's helpful to be able to talk to friends about this.......

I had a wonderful time last night having coffee with my friends at Starbucks after dinner last night.  We were there until 10PM!!!!

Today I'm practicing yoga in Leslie's class.  The my friends are taking me out to lunch to celebrate my birthday.

More later.......

After I practiced yoga,  I met Zita, Rose and Doris at LaPiazza for lunch and they treated me to lunch.

How grateful am I to the Almighty for friends.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment