Tuesday, February 18, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR GOING FROM DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to move from Darkness into the Light.

My life was filled with Darkness for a long time.  I coped by dividing myself in half.  In the house whether it was my mother or the creature, I wasn't safe and had to find ways to be safe and secure.  Those things were outside of the house.

Now my abusers are gone and the world is filled with Light.  My home is filled with Light too!!! I am safe and secure at home.

Today I will practice yoga and walk.  I will have lunch with my friends and in the evening I have a Sisterhood Board Meeting.   I will be able to talk about how I planned the next Sisterhood meeting on Tuesday March 3 to be meeting about the phenomenon of yoga. 

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to enjoy the light.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment