Tuesday, February 4, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MY ENERGY

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the energy that He has given me.

Yesterday was a beautiful day.  I practiced yoga.  I walked at The Home Depot. I went to Citi Bank and the post office and I finished The Dutch House.    My friends picked me up and we had Chinese/Japanese food for dinner.  I had sushi.  It was an awful lot of fun.  We came back to my home and played MahJong and I won a game!!!

Today I will practice yoga in Elyse's class.  I'm having lunch with my Tuesday group and then we will attend a book discussion in the library of The Handmaid's Tale.   Tonight I'm having dinner with other friends and we will attend a Sisterhood Meeting to discuss The Song of the Jade Lily.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my energy.

Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment