Friday, March 26, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR CREATING SPACE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for encouraging me to practice yoga this week as I will do today also.

Leslie and Dawn spoke about Spring.  They spoke about creating and clearing space for oneself.

I have taken this to mean clearing space for new wonderful memories.

One can acknowledge the triggers BUT not let them take over.

I am working in this concept.

Today I will put the finishing touches on my Passover holiday which starts tomorrow! I did a really good job setting up the holiday for me.  Charles will not be here this weekend as he is Catholic and I can't participate in the two PJC seders with him.  That's fine.....he will be here on Monday.

I will also walk today and practice yoga.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my continued growth.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment