Monday, March 22, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH CHARLES



 I am grateful to the Almighty because He allowed Charles to come into my life and we fell in love.

It's such a wonderful and easy relationship with him.

He has rocked my world.

Yesterday after my Passover chores were done I headed out to St. James.....he took me to San Remo in Kings Park where we held hands and walked along the water fo 2 hours.

I was able to meditate facing the water where geese and swans swam.

I took him out for Italian food at a wonderful restaurant that he chose.

I drove home with my lights on in the dark.

Today I will practice yoga and continue Passover preparations.

I am happy with my life and grateful that Charles is in it.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment