Wednesday, March 31, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the new day that He has sent me.

I am happy.  I am healthy.

Charles left this morning for a golf lesson in Smithtown.  He will be back on Friday. My family is coming on Saturday. Hopefully his son will come also.

We had a wonderful day yesterday.  This is how I thought a marriage would turn out BUT HONESTLY this is even better. I made Matzo Brie for breakfast for Charles and Matzah.  I ordered shades for upstairs.  We did a variety of chores and errands culminating in going to the West Hills dog park. Charles and I made dinner.  The evening culminated with Bingo with Sisterhood. 

Sex was wonderful.

Today I'm doing some laundry and cleaning.  I'm heading to the Huntington Mall for a Vera Bradley weekender.

Yoga is on tap too.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this new day and every wonderful day He gives me.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment