Thursday, March 4, 2021

GRATEFUL THAT THE ALMIGHTY SENT ME TO YOGA

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to practice yoga.

I have learned so much in Leslie's classes......so much that I can take with me into life to make it better.

I have learned that life is like a camera.  It takes pictures.  It can also delete pictures.  That's very important in life as I try to focus on the good and not have heartache with the bad.

I have also learned that this moment is the beginning of your life. So it is with Charles......these moments are the beginning of a life together.

Today I will have my hair colored and blown out. It's a perfect day for it as Charles invited me to send the weekend at his place.

Thank you Almighty for each new moment and the ability to be a camera.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment