Saturday, March 20, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A DAY WITH CHARLES

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful day that I had with Charles yesterday.

I waited until today to write about it.

I had a beautiful quiet Sabbath.  Friday night, I lit candles and said my prayers.  Saturday morning I attended services.

After services I drove out to St. James and spent the day with Charles. He was so happy to see me. His apartment is looking beautiful after the paint job and all the suggestions that I gave him.

We went to the  Sweetbriar Nature Center.  I never laughed so much looking at all those farm animals.  We walked.  We kissed.  It was wonderful.

He took me out for Japanese food.  It was delicious!  

We went back to his apartment and kissed more.

I came home about 8PM.

Thank you Almighty for this wonderful day with Charles.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment