Monday, March 8, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH CHARLES

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful weekend that I had with Charles.

We get along so well........we play......we talk......we laugh and smile all the time.

This weekend we went out to Baiting Hollow to LIV VODKA and THE BAITING HOLLOW RESTORATION AND VINEYARD FARM.  We had a wonderful time.

Charles took me for Vietnamese food.  He ordered OCTOPUS BALLS and we spent the evening looking up facts about Octopus's and laughing.

Sunday we went to FIRE ISLAND VINEYARDS to hear an old favorite of mine......George Barry sing.

Today we had breakfast.......read the newspapers and laughed and chatted.

I'm truly in love.

Whether we do something or nothing, MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment