Friday, March 12, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING MY NEEDS AND WANTS


 I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to therapy and it was there that I learned who I was and what my needs and wants are.

I had a good time at Sunken Meadow with Charles yesterday.  We walked the boardwalk which was lovely. I had brought my beach chairs and a small picnic lunch to eat at the beach. Charles ate and fell asleep.  When he woke which was over an hour later......we walked a bit longer.....not the 2 hours that I wanted to do and then he told me that he needed quiet time and he drove me to my truck and I went home.

What was that about????  He was exhausted after working in Frank's garage and basement the day before. However I had driven all the way to Commack and thought that we would have a late lunch.  He told me that he wasn't hungry and the cheese that I brought was enough.

Why not cancel if you are exhausted?

I went home and made dinner.  He went to the dentist and discovered that his implant didn't hold and had to be taken out.

He will be here this weekend.  I'm taking the second Covid shot tomorrow.


I'm beginning to understand who I am and my own needs and wants........the love bubble may be fading.

Thank you Almighty for giving me this knowledge.

I am grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment