Friday, September 11, 2026

GRATEFUL FOR BEING STRONG

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong human being able to fend off challenges.

Charles left yesterday morning for a well deserved rest after the disgusting antics of my children.   I had planned an organized day!   I went to Plainview Meditation.  Then I went to Raves and had my hair colored light brown with blond hi lites.  I cleaned and then ordered a beautiful necklace at Solomon's.  I did ALL THE FOOD SHOPPING....both in ShopRite and Trader Joe's and camp home to read the paper. I had a session with Kyra. and then had dinner at Mario's.  I had let my diet lapse and now I'm right back on track!

 I woke up today and cried a bit.  I know that the Almighty is with me as I face all my challenges.  Today I will clean a bathroom......cook Rosh Hashanah dinner and get ready for Shabbos.

I am grateful t the Almighty for being with me always.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment