Thursday, September 24, 2026

GRATEFUL FOR NOT GIVING UP MY DREAMS

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made sure that I have not given up my dreams.

By that I mean, the dreams that I have for myself.......NOT the dreams that I have for other people.  Plainview Meditation believes that those are false dreams and I agree with them.

Today I will summarize the book that I'm reading for The Sports Book Club.  I hope to walk at The Home Depot too.  I have a session at Plainview Meditation.  I also have a dental appointment to check on the tooth that was pulled.

Our date with the young couple...Kevin and Iris was really good.  We definitely will see them again.

I have become realistic about Hilary and have been texting with Izzy.

Thank you Almighty for all the good in my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment