Friday, January 2, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR BEING GIVEN PERCEPTION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has granted me the gift of perception.

I am making perception one of my intentions for 2015.

Perception will allow me to understand another persons point of view.  It doesn't mean that I agree with it but I am aware of where that person is coming from.  This will make my own life happier and healthier.

This morning he told me that he had spoken to his brother's wife and she wanted to know if his children had called him to wish him Happy New Year.  Is she a troublemaker?   Low self-esteem?  I could have told him what I thought of her but I chose not to because it would upset my life.  

Today my goal is to take Leslie's yoga class.

I hope to walk this afternoon too.

Tonight is the Sabbath.  I am looking forward to that.  I made myself tofu for dinner and I'm doing the same thing tonight.  I'm looking forward to that.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gift of perception.

Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment