Thursday, January 29, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a beautiful new day!!!!

It is absolutely F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G outside!!!!

I'm up and about.  I don't have to go to work.

I'm off to yoga. He will drive me.

In the afternoon, I'm off to get my nails done and take Matzah for a shot. 

Yesterday he went for a grooming.

It is a beautiful day.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful!!!!!

Update:   He drove me to everything.  In the end he had to admit that he couldn't run like me and had to stop carrying on about where I go.  (Ha Ha! I chose to invite him everywhere.)  While I was getting my nails done, I dropped my phone.  The glass broke and we had to go to the mall to the Verizon Store to get it fixed.   Busy day!!!!

I am grateful for this day.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment