Wednesday, January 28, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR PERCEPTION

I am grateful that the Almighty has given me the gift of perception because that has allowed and will allow me to survive with him this winter.

Yesterday I achieved everything that I set out to do.  I was very proud of myself.  Both the website book and the files are done.  I had to involve him in the files because I wan't sure which to throw out and that was when the fireworks could have started as he began his snide remarks looking and longing for a fight.  However, he failed as he usually does.  He doesn't realize how small his world has become or he will in the Spring when there is no vacation and we don't buy another condo.

Thank you, Almighty for my perception.

I am grateful!!!

Update:  The man is truly disturbed.  Today he decided to be extra pleasant and friendly.  My guess was because I left him alone for the last 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment