Sunday, January 4, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE LEARNED

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the things that I learned in 2014 because they will serve me very well in 2015.

I created six intentions and have placed them in the music room where thy are visible to me.  They are just words (honor yourself, authentic, perception, acceptance, content, celebrate success and retirement) but each one means the world to me.

These words will keep me grounded in the face of adversity and the Almighty knows that when the weather is bad in the winter and one spends more time in the house, there can be a great deal of adversity.

I am off to take 2 wonderful yoga classes.  I have errands to run and then I'm going to Weight Watchers.

I am so grateful for what I have learned.

Thank you Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment