Friday, January 30, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a new day.   I am healthy and happy.

It is snowing outside.  Another 2 inches are in store for us this morning. However, I don't have to go to work.  I'm going to yoga and I couldn't be happier.

I am almost finished with another book.  I love my manicure/pedicure.  A new film has come which is up for an Oscar (Boyhood).  I watched the finale of Parenthood last night and cried.

All of these are normal activities and I am grateful for them.

I texted the older one really non-important items.  I have learned to watch myself around her as she is like a cobra.  I'm happy that I had the perception to realize this.

Tonight is the beginning of Sabbath.

Thank you Almighty for this new day.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment