Thursday, January 19, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR ATTENDING MY FIRST MINDFULNESS CLASS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I attended my first Mindfulness Meditation class last night.  This will be a once a month class.

It was taught by the same teacher that taught the course that I took.

I learned something that in the end could prove to be very helpful to me.  Rather than obsess over anything one should ask themselves.....IS IT PLEASANT?  IS IT UNPLEASANT? when a thought comes by and then let that thought roll on rather than build on it.  GREAT IDEA! I'm going to try it out starting today.

Today I will practice yoga and walk.  There are errands to be done.

The plan tonight is dinner and a film.

I am grateful to the Almighty for what I learned in Mindfulness Meditation.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment