Monday, January 9, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGES IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the changes in myself.

I see myself living in a calm and quiet world that was created because I am in harmony with myself.  I have changed a negative perspective into a positive perspective by positive affirmations of myself.  

I have learned to live in the moment and to be curious about it.

Yesterday we saw the film LaLa Land and went out to dinner.  I kept myself in the moment that I was in and enjoyed myself.

Today I will practice yoga.  I doubt that I will walk as it's icy and snowy out there.  I will walk at The Home Depot.

That's ok.

Spring will come.

However I will attend a yogi lunch and give one of my fellow yogis an atunement.

I am grateful to the Almighty for what I have learned.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment