Thursday, January 5, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW PERSPECTIVE OF MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty for the new perspective of myself that He has given to me.

I had to take care of so many horrible things in my life that I had no time for myself.

Now I have time for me and I am learning what a wonderful human being I am.  I am finally putting myself together and shedding quietly that which I do not need.

Last night I attended a Reiki Circle which is one of the requirements for Reiki 3.  I so enjoyed it.  Today I am working with 2 clients as part of the requirement for the Reiki 3 course.  I am giving them atunements. 

Tonight I'm going out to dinner and then to a meditation class.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to finally see myself for the person that I am and I am loving it.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment