Wednesday, January 4, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR A REAL AWAKENING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have finally recognized who I am and I am very proud of my successes and accomplishments.

I am grateful to the Almighty for guiding me even though I was so unsure of myself.

It took a very long time but I have finally recognized who I am.

It happened last night at the Coloring for Adults class when I looked around at the Plainview moms that I knew and realized that I was happy that I was nothing like them and was proud of myself.

I had taken myself down a new path.  I had had a career that I chose, that I wanted, and that I was proud of.  I followed the rules of the time.......marriage........children.....house but none of that gave me the feeling of happiness that my career did.

It took so long to realize this because I had no support at all from my family or husband.  

However the Almighty was with me and here I am today.......proud of me.

I am embarking on a new endeavor today.........Reiki 3.  I have my first attainment after my yoga class today and tonight I will participate in a Reiki Circle.  All these are requirements for the Reiki 3 training in March.

Who knows where this road will take me?  However I am proud to have finally found myself.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment