Monday, January 9, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR MINDFULNESS




I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and it was there that I learned about mindfulness.

Yesterday I applied the concept to my life off the mat and it was "WOW".

We had a snow storm yesterday.  However it didn't start of as one and so I attended services.  My friend was having a retirement luncheon.  When I left there was a mini-blizzard raging outside but I didn't panic.  I cleaned off the truck and came home.

I was in the house with him all day.  I enjoyed every moment because I accepted his personality and left him alone.  I read both my book and the newspaper.  I relaxed.  I meditated. I practiced being and breathing and had a glorious day.  I got caught up with my Reiki notes.  He never knew the change in me but I did and was proud of my ability to live in the moment and be authentic and accept that which I couldn't change.

This morning Santos came to shovel early.  I'm not going to yoga but will use the principles to enhance my day.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful that you are in my life.

Namaste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment